Give Using Our Wish List
Because these gifts are guaranteed to put smiles on our clients’ faces.
When you give from our wishlist, you show hundreds of veterans, individuals in recovery, families and seniors that they are cared for and supported.
Not an online shopper? You can still bring happiness to the people in our programs by donating wish list items at our main office, located at 441 Centre St. in Jamaica Plain. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (617) 390-0221 to arrange a drop-off.
Wish List Items:
- Hygeine Supplies & Toiletries (Please make sure all items are new, in packaging with their safety seals undisturbed.)
- New Bath Towels
- New Bedding, Sheets and Linens
- Art Work/Wall Decorations
- Floor and Desk Lamps
- Cooking Utensils and Cutlery
- Athletic/Yoga Equipment
- Board Games/Books/DVD Movies/Magazine Subscriptions
- Arts Supplies and Large Rolls of Art Paper
- New Computers
- Prepaid Cell Phones
- Gift Cards for Grocery Stores, Restaurants, Local Shops (Both Small & Large Denominations)
- Gas Cards
- MBTA Transportation Passes
- Museum/Movie/Athletics Tickets
Thank you for thinking of Volunteers of America Massachusetts and making a difference in your community!